- Membership is open to anyone serving as a chief or deputy clerk for an Arkansas district court.
Memberships are valid for a fiscal year (April 1st thru March 30th) and must be renewed on an annual basis. Dues paid at any time after the fiscal year begins will expire on March 30th.
Dues are non-transferable, which means that dues must be paid in the name of each clerk to be an active paid member.
Dues are $75.00 per clerk. Please make checks payable to the Arkansas District Court Clerks Association and mail them to: P.O. Box 8491 Hot Springs Village, AR 71910
A membership card will be mailed to each paid member.
* By completing the form below, you will have the ability to download an invoice to submit along with your payment.
* Please note that all fields are required. Failure to complete each field will prevent your form from generating.
* You can add up to 10 members on one invoice. If you have more than 10 clerks, please create as many invoices as necessary.
* Please remit a copy of the invoice with your payment so that dues are applied to the correct clerks
By becoming a member:
You will have the opportunity to network with other court clerks that share your values, concerns and interests in improving the quality of services in your court. You will gain knowledge regarding court related issues, procedures, current trends and challenges facing today’s courts. You will also get to hear about legislative changes that may affect district and city courts.
You will be eligible to participate in the certification program.
You will be able to get involved with the education and planning of conferences and meetings.
You will be entitled to the right to vote at the business meetings.